SHOES VS... OTHER SHOES
I don't like shoes. Said NO ONE EVER! I love shoes. But sometimes I have trouble finding the pair that's right for me. So i'm going to give you some advice on finding the right boots for you.
UGH! UGGS! I used to think uggs were AMAZING! But now everyone has them and they are not unique anymore. And 500 dollar for a pair of boots? No thank you! But you may like them. So if you do, there is even a store a couple of malls!
Combat boots: I love them. But some people think they look goth. But hey aren't! They are quite comfy also. (You can get them at Target.) But if you get them, wear them with socks. Not ankle socks though. Because chances are, they will fall down and you will have to take off the boot and fix it every six steps. So wear them with long socks.
Ballet flats: flats are great and are super cute! They come in oodles of colors and patterns. But sadly. they aren't the most comfortable shoes in the world. But there are some flats that are comfy. like the kind that curls up in the front and back. they are made of elastic instead of hard leather that gives you blisters.
Sneakers: Comfy and good for sports! But are they a good fashion statement? Well it depends on the kind. Vans and converse look great with fashion forward outfits. Adidas and Nikes... Not so much. I own a pair of nikes. and I wear them more than I should. I wear them because they are REALLY COMFY! But your shoes aren't the most important things to wear. So wear shoes that make you happy!
You can get awesome shoes at Target, Famous Footwear, Lands end, and Keen shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment